24août(août 24)2:30 pm26(août 26)12:00 pmCamping weekend - Batiscan River Park2:30 pm - 12:00 pm (26) Parc de la rivière Batiscan- Secteur du Grand Bassin, 522 rang des Forges Sainte-Geneviève-de-Batiscan Québec G0X 2R0
Détails de l'activité
Description Join us for our annual camping weekend at Batiscan River Park. Crossed by the beautiful Batiscan river, the park offers a landscape with falls and basins. We cordially invite you to come
Détails de l'activité
Join us for our annual camping weekend at Batiscan River Park. Crossed by the beautiful Batiscan river, the park offers a landscape with falls and basins. We cordially invite you to come and visit one of the treasures of the Mauricie region, in the heart of Quebec located only 2 hours away from Montreal by car. We reserved two group campsites, 5 minutes away from the river in the Grand Bassin. The campsite is rustic, there are only dry toilets and picnic tables on the site.
*Note: no water point available. The showers and toilets are 2-3 km away from the site (20 to 30 minutes walk or 5-8 minutes drive).
- $32 for 2 nights per person including the campground reservation and the fire wood. You will have to pay this amount to Fannie via INTERACT e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Happy Hour in cash or by check. (Due to the increase in the rates of this park, there is an increase in the cost this year. Thank you for your understanding given the late organization).
- $10.50 fee per person for access to the park (to be paid upon arrival at the park’s entrance)
- There is no fee for parking
- Camping ground Map for sites 231 and 232. We are going to meet at campsite 231, campsite 232 will only be the sleeping area.
Proposed Activities during the weekend
At your choice: Swimming in the river, beach, bike, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, via ferrata, fishing, discovery activities, etc. There might be an additional cost for some activities. Please check Batiscan Park for price information.
Meeting time and place
Departure is planned on Friday 24, in the early afternoon (for those who can). The camping site will be available at 2:30pm. For those who need a lift, the organizer will establish a first contact by e-mail between each driver and her passengers. The passengers will then have to communicate with their driver to be informed about the place and exact departure time.
You must bring your own food for 4-6 meals (depending on your arrival time on Friday), 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1-2 dinners. For Saturday night, we will have a potluck diner. Please bring your main dish and one portion to share: salad, chips, vegetable or others. Please label your dishes to prevent problems related to food intolerances and allergies.
What to bring
- Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, tarp
- Dishes, utensils, stove if you have one (otherwise we will share)
- Your food and drinks
- Beach games and folding chair
- Your personal belongings (towel, swim suit, sunscreen, mosquito-repellent, and rain gear)
- A cooler per vehicle to share
- 4 liters of drinking water per person as well as a container to get water
- Music instruments and your good mood!
Registration and carpooling
The registration deadline is on August 10 or when we reach 16 participants. Your registration is only valid when the payment is complete and received by the organizer. We accept your payment as soon as the registration period starts. There won’t be any refund in case of cancellation unless someone else can replace you.
Please send me your payments as soon as possible. Thank you!
The payment must be completed no later than August 10!
When you register, please indicate if you need a lift or if you can offer lifts (and how many). To facilitate the carpooling, please indicate which metro is closest to you and at what time you are able to leave. We cannot however guarantee that a lift will be offered close to where you are. The cost of gas is to be shared between the passengers. The driver does not pay.
[su_button url=”http://www.leschouettes.ca/en/register/” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”5″]Registration[/su_button]
24 (Vendredi) 2:30 pm - 26 (Dimanche) 12:00 pm