Détails de l'activité
Come celebrate the 14th anniversary of the Chouettes around a giant BBQ at Angrignon park! According to the weather forecast, it will be a beautiful day! It will be great to share a meal
Détails de l'activité
Come celebrate the 14th anniversary of the Chouettes around a giant BBQ at Angrignon park! According to the weather forecast, it will be a beautiful day! It will be great to share a meal in good company and play games 😊
The Chouettes’s team will take care of reserving a fixed barbecue and bringing briquettes, tablecloths, tables and gazebos!
- Your meal to grill
- One portion to share (soda, juice, vegetables, salad, potato chips, dessert, etc.)
- Your reusable dishes
- If you have some: a game (balls, badminton rackets, etc.) and a blanket
* Those who wish can also bring their portable barbecue, but we will have a fixed barbecue that all will be able to use.
This year, let’s try to reduce our ecological footprint! We will use up our leftover stock of disposable cutlery, glasses and plates, but there will not be enough for everyone. We therefore encourage you, as mentioned above, to bring your reusable dishes and utensils (tupperware or camping kit, for example).
Time and place
- For those coming by metro: after the turnstiles of the Angrignon metro, you will be facing the exit to the Parc Angrignon. Take that exit and the small path on your left. You will be walking along the bike path on your left and a pond on your right. We will be a little further than the pond, probably on the left side of the bike path. But if we are not there, take a look on the right side too 🙂
- For those coming by car, there are two parkings:
Boulevard de la Verendrye entrance : free
Boulevard des Trinitaires entrance : $10/day
To find us, look for a blue Chouettes banner, a Chouettes flag or a pink plush owl. 😉
If it rains…
We will only cancel if there is high probability of ongoing rain. In doubt, we will send an email on the morning of the activity and we will make an announcement on the Facebook event page and on the Facebook page of Les Chouettes.
If this is your first activity with the Chouettes, Maryse, Caroline, Isabelle L. et Isabelle G. will be there to welcome you and answer any questions you may have.
A donation for the Chouettes
Twice a year, we collect donations to cover the management costs of the Chouettes (website hosting, domain name, promotional material, etc.). The annual barbecue is one of those occasions, so if you want to help us, please make a small donation in the yellow box that will be on one of the tables. 😊
You can confirm your attendance on the Facebook page of the event (coming soon) or with the registration form on the Chouettes’ website.
[su_button url=”http://www.leschouettes.ca/en/register/” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”5″]Inscription[/su_button]
(Dimanche) 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
3400 Boul des Trinitaires
Maryse, Caroline, Isabelle L. et Isabelle G.email@example.com