Fall Colours Walk in Mont Tremblant National Park
You are invited to join me on Saturday October 1st to take in the vivid fall colours of the Laurentian Region in Mont Tremblant National Park.
After our trek, we will regroup for a well-deserved meal at the restaurant Le Vieux Four, 973, rue de St-Jovite, Mont Tremblant.
Trail and level of difficulty
We will walk La Roche Trail offering at the top a panoramic view of the glacial valley of Lac Monroe and the Mont Tremblant highlands. The level of difficulty of this 5,4 trail round trip is intermediate. Ce sentier est de 5,4 km aller-retour et est classé au niveau intermédiaire. We will take a 20 minute break at the lookout to admire the spectacular view.
- Your water
- A warm sweater or jacket as it is windy at the top.
- Insect repellent (just in case it is needed)
- Extra time to get to your destination as traffic may be heavy on Highway 15 during the fall colour period.
- The admission fee to the park is $9.25. You must buy your admission ticket in advance on line. Copy-paste the link below and on the right, under Buy, fill in the requested fields : À droite, remplissez les champs requis. : https://www.sepaq.com/en/reservation/purchase/daily-access
Meeting time and place
At 12 h 30, Mont Tremblant National Park, La Diable Sector
Discovery Center (Centre de découverte) parking Lotde découverte
3824 Chemin du Lac Supérieur
Lac Supérieur (Québec) J0T 1P0
The address above is the park’s registration entrance for La Diable Sector. Once you have registered at the entrance, drive straight for about 10 km to the Discovery Center Parking Lot. Follow the signs for Centre de découverte. Wait for us in the parking lot. If it is cold, wait inside the Center. Washrooms and water are available at the Discovery Centrer.
How to get to Mont Tremblant National Park
Take Highway 15 North to Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, then Route 117 North. At St-Faustin-Lac-Carré, watch out for this exit : Parc national du Mont Tremblant, secteur La Diable, and follow the signs to your destination.
- Some women from Lesbian Outdoor Group in Gatineau/Ottawa will join us for the hike and meal.
Registration and carpooling
This activity is for persons 18 years old +.
The maximum number of participants is 12. Registration is mandatory and starts today and ends at 5 p.m. on September 30th, or when we reach 12 participants.
For carpooling, I created a page on the groupcarpoolcom Web site. Copy-paste the link below. If you want to offer a lift, click on the + sign besides the blue car on the left and follow instructions. If you want a lift, click on the yellow car on the right and follow instructions. Then drag and drop your name to the car of your choice.